Natural Sensation Bath shampoo
Recommended Age: 0 Month+
Country of Origin: Italy
Best Before 3 Years from the date of manufacturing
Cleanses body and hair with the utmost gentleness.
It is manufactured to remember the baby's delicate skin and handle gentle care, giving only the necessary fragrance. It cleans the baby's soft hair, making it easy for you to comb. Available in 200ml and 500ml
Features of the baby body wash and shampoo natural sensation :-
● Active natural ingredients:- The shampoo is manufactured with several natural ingredients to ensure it is safe for the baby. The following are a few of them:
1. Aloe Vera:- It acts as a moisturizing and soothing agent. The baby's tender hair needs to be rightly nurtured, delivered by the best baby bath shampoo.
2. Chamomile:- It is used to reduce the irritation on the scalp and give proper nourishment to the hair roots. It also brightens the dull hair.
3. Betaine:- The substance that is found in coconut helps in growing dark and thicker hair. It contributes to optimizing the moisture of the skin cells and follicles, which helps maintain healthy hair. The most crucial character of betaine is it prevents infections.
● Mother's womb-like care:- Chicco Natural Sensation is the new line studied to follow the baby's skin natural development process, as in Mother's belly. The Vernix Caseosa composition inspires all formulas; they are checked to cleanse, protect and nurture the skin, containing only the baby's skin needs. Therefore, nothing can be more natural than the development of skin like it happens in the Mother's belly, and a Natural Sensation product range supports that same level of skin development, protection, moisturization, etc., after the baby's birth.
● Tested high tolerability:- High degree of product tolerability as clinically tested, safety tested, tolerability tested, and efficacy tested because every product needs to be close to Vernix caseosa.
● Without parabens and phenoxyethanol:- The inclusion of alcohol and colourants are eliminated from the formula considering the baby's tender skin.
● Approved by Dermatologists and Pediatricians:- Our baby body wash and shampoo is certified entirely safe for use for your tiny one. A line of professionals checked the formulations, and they have analyzed and validated the range.
The babies can be allergic to perfume; thus, the formula doesn't include additives. It is approved by dermatologists and is proven as a safe product for your baby. Natural ingredients such as castor oil, betaine, aloe vera are like cherries on the cake, which nourish your baby's hair and keep them safe.
Advantages of using Chicco bath shampoo:-
● Avoid infections:- Ringworm is a common infection of the scalp in babies. It is contagious and caused due to fungus. It causes a ring-shaped scar with a red and itchy surface, and you may need to use even oral treatment to get rid of this. It is advised to wash the baby's hair and scalp with baby's' top to toe body wash and shampoo twice a week.
● May prevent dandruff:- Dandruff is a prevalent condition that can come up on the baby's hair, and it is usually because of the excess of oil, dry scalp. Using Chicco shampoo that comes with extra moisturizing ingredients can help overcome this situation and soothe the scalp.
● Anti-inflammatory:- The bath shampoo is anti-inflammatory which creates a protective barrier to safeguard the baby's scalp against external agents. Right from birth, complete protection. The anti-inflammatory agents in the shampoo avoid this.
● Soap-free:- The use of soap on hair can destroy the natural keratin of the hair, which ultimately results in the brittleness and dry texture of the hair. The inclusion of Sodium lauryl sulphate in soap shampoos can be harsh, which eventually hampers the baby's hair.
Thus, the no more tears shampoo comes with the safest ingredients for the best of the baby.
About Chicco Nat Sens bath Shampoo (Body wash and shampoo):-
Hydrating-soothing-moisturizing baby bath. A range of bath shampoo for rich moisturized baby's hair and scalp filled with the benefit of specific natural ingredients like aloe vera, castor oil, betaine to give nourished hair and soft skin right after the birth of your bundle of joy. You don't need to worry about these processes by yourself because we at Chicco promise to take all the care that you and your baby need. If a few tips and rules are followed, it's going to be a cakewalk for you.
First, remember that the babies don't need a hair wash every day. It is enough if you do it around twice a week, as the excess oil generated on the hair needs to be cleansed—a pH five like Chicco baby bath shampoo Nat Sens is perfectly suitable for the baby's hair. Next, apply mildly on the baby's hair, gently clean the scalp, and cleanse with lukewarm water. Finally, you are done with this refreshing job for your baby.
Competence, commitment, and passion guide us every day in achieving ambitious quality goals; this can be seen in everything we do, from carefully listening to our customers to the study and development of concrete solutions to the synergy of our processes: we are a team of people who care about people.
Standard Delivery Costs:
Fast Free Delivery on all UK mainland orders.
Order before 3.45 pm Monday – Friday; this excludes Bank Holidays. Expedited 1 day delivery costs £5.99 – some items may cost more dependent on their exceptional size or weight.
We can only guarantee Saturday delivery if your pay extra for a suitable service for your requirements.
For more information, please check our Delivery Info